The National Erasmus+ Office in Moldova (NEO) is the organisation that assists the European Commission, the Executive Agency for Education and Culture (EACEA), as well the national authorities in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme.
NEO Moldova is the focal point for the stakeholders involved in the Erasmus+ Programme in the field of higher education and vocational education and training.
NEO Moldova contributes to improving awareness, visibility, relevance, effectiveness and impact of the international dimension of Erasmus+.
The National Erasmus+ Office is responsible for:
- Providing information about Erasmus+ activities that are open to the participation of the Republic of Moldova in the field of higher education and vocational education and training;
- Advising and assisting potential applicants;
- Monitoring Erasmus+ projects;
- Coordinating the local team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs);
- Contributing to studies and events;
- Providing support to policy dialogue;
- Maintaining contacts with the local authorities and EU Delegation;
- Following policy developments in the field of higher education and vocational education and training in the Republic of Moldova.